Your Prince Charming will be ready to escort his favorite princess in style!
If your size is not in stock- please CONTACT US to special order!
These are GARMENT measurements.
Please select a size that is 1-2" larger in chest and waist than the body measurement.
Chest 28" - Sleeve Length 13" - Waist (elastic) 19-25" - Outseam (Pants) 23"
Chest 29" - Sleeve Length 13.75" - Waist (elastic) 19-26" - Outseam (Pants) 24"
Chest 30" - Sleeve Length 14.25" - Waist (elastic) 19-26" - Outseam (Pants) 26"
Chest 31" - Sleeve Length 15" - Waist (elastic) 19.5-26" - Outseam (Pants) 27"
Chest 32" - Sleeve Length 16.75" - Waist (elastic) 20-26.5" - Outseam (Pants) 29"
Chest 34" - Sleeve Length 18" - Waist (elastic) 21-29" - Outseam (Pants) 31.5"
Jane in PA (Submitted on 24th Sep 2016)
The costume shipped so fast! In two days it was at my house (that was very nice!). The quality on the work was beyond what I had expected; it does have a lot of detail that makes this a really nice costume. If you need a Prince Charming, then you will be happy with this!
These are some notes worth considering:
1. The pants are dress pants with a button/zipper combo then some elastic in the back. They have no stretch. The waist will go to the size listed but then there is no stretch left. So don't assume a 24" waist will work with a size that ends at 26" (mine was squished and he complained it was tight).
2. The gold trim around the neck is a scratchy gold fabric (my son doesn't mind that but other kids might not like that).
3. I personally had some confusion with the sizing; I am sorry I didn't see the other review because then it would have made a lot more sense. The size 2 is really a 3/4T and the size 3 is 5/6.
4. I'm not sure about the epaulets (shoulder pads) - they take 3 big pins each to hold in place. Don't even try to pin them once you get a little boy in the jacket, put them on first (this jacket still looks regal even if you don't use them, but you lose the gold cord too because it's attached the the pad).
5. The gold belt is the same material as the collar. It is completely separate and worn like a real belt.
I also purchased the Beast costume, and to compare the two this one is superior with how easy it is to get on and off. The beast costume is gorgeous but it is satin polyester and three top layers make it very complicated (buttons upon buttons), zero stretch, and hotter.
Melanie (Submitted on 13th Aug 2015)
I was so excited to find and order this costume for my son to wear on our mupcoming trip to WDW. Shipping was fast and I received the costume in 2 days. The costume fit well (I used his measurements to figure out sizing-- he wears a 5/6, and the Tux 3 worked) and I was quite pleased.
I carefully re-packed the costume and took it with us on our trip. He put the costume on at 12:30, and by 2pm, the gold fabric on the epaulets was pulling out of the cording/trim and fraying. Even with sewing skills, the epaulets aren't an easy fix. I would expect fraying, pulling, etc from a cheaper costume, but for the price, I was slightly disappointed.
On a positive note, my little prince was the only Prince Charming the we saw in the park that day, and he liked the attention. The costume was lightweight, comfortable, and a hit with the princesses. I would absolutely recommend this costume to others and would buy it again. I just wish the epaulets could be repaired or replaced. (They pin on and off for when you wash the costume, too!)
Amy (Submitted on 3rd Jun 2015)
Cinderella was very impressed with this Prince Charming Costume at Disney World. My son enjoyed all the attention. The only thing I wanted to mention was the gold collar did not bother my son, but I could see how it could potentially be itchy for sensitive kids.